Friday 29 July 2011

Well equipped and hidden away tackle shop in Clydach, Swansea.

In need of some hemp and pop-up boilies I undertook a quick Google search for the nearest tackle shop to Ystradgynlais, the closest return was a JonesH R & Co.
I wasn’t expecting much as it looked somewhat small and my hopes were diminished further when it was also advertised as an ironmonger.

I went in and had a quick scope about and couldn’t see any fishing gear, I was approached by a member of staff who asked what I was looking for and I told him, he directed me upstairs to what I can only describe as an Aladdin’s Cave of fishing.
The shop turns out to be well equipped with everything for all disciplines of fishing from carp to fly. The guys in there were very helpful and friendly as well.
I picked up 'frenzied’ hemp seed, marine halibut method mix and some mussel and oyster pop ups for my venture to Canol Fisheries.

All in all a gem of a shop which I am very happy to have found, I will be coming back here time and again.

Jones H R & Co Ltd 68 High Street, Clydach, Swansea, West Glamorgan, SA6 5LN 01792 842202.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment